Monday 16 June 2014

Welcome to "Watching things grow"

Hi my name is Sarah and I'd like to warmly welcome you to "Watching things grow".
This blogs purpose is to share with everyone my personal journey to create a beautiful, productive and well thought out garden. I love succulents, Australian natives, and produce plants. I also love all things rusty, creative and repurposed. I'd love to share my knowledge and experiences with particular plants, how to grow and use them, how to turn old things into new things and how to make things work well together, even if it's not "traditional" to do so.
I generally go by the rule "If I like it and it looks good, it goes in my garden"
I'll also be writing about chickens, composting, trees, growing seeds and cuttings, gardening with kids and much more.
I hope you'll follow and share with me my passion for gardening and creating something unique, stunning and vibrant.

By for now and "happy gardening"
Sarah =)

No comments:

Post a Comment